- Year Built: 2000 fully restored in 2017
- Course Designer: Jack Nicklaus
- Club Type: Resort course
- Water Hazard: Water comes into play on 9 holes,6 holes over look the ocean
- Homes: Very few homes on the course, not interfering with play
- GPS: Pro-link attached to golf carts
Food and Beverage
- Restaurant: The Atlantic Grill serves breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Meals: Delfinos - fine dining - freshest local seafood & meats
- Bar: beer, wine, mixed drinks, open 11AM-11PM
- Banquet Facilities: Facilities available
- Showers: Mens and womens locker rooms with showers
- Driving Range: Practice driving range
- Putting Greens: Practice putting green
- Chipping Range: Practice chipping Green
- Club Rentals: Mens and womens right and left hand club rentals
Directions to Ocean Course at Hammock Beach
- Directions from Anywhere:
The golf course is located in Palm Coast, east of I-95.
From the I-95 / Palm Coast exit (exit 289):
Take Palm Coast
Pkwy. east over the Toll Bridge ($2. 00) to the 3-way-stop.
Go straight on Hammock Dunes Pkwy. for approx. 1 1/2 miles
to 16th Rd. Turn right onto 16th Rd. and the club house will
be on your left.
Ocean Course at Hammock Beach Reviews (0)
Add a Comment
Be the first to review this golf course! Click "Add a Comment".
- Complimentary range balls included.Valid 8/1/2011 - 4/30/2019
- Stay 4 nights at Hammock Beach Resort, receive 4th night free when you play 3 rounds at Hammock Beach CoursesValid 5/1/2018 - 6/29/2018
- Stay 4 nights at Hammock Beach Resort, receive 4th night free when you play 3 rounds at Hammock Beach CoursesValid 8/12/2018 - 12/31/2018
Ocean at Hammock Beach Blog Articles
About Ocean Course at Hammock Beach
The award winning Hammock Beach Resort provides the perfect location for the ultimate golf trip. The two immaculate golf courses have been host to PGA Tour events and tout some of the highest rankings in the state by Golf Magazine, Golf Week and Golf Digest. Designed by legends of the game, each course offers a distinctive style of play surrounded by spectacular views of the natural landscape.
The newly restored Ocean Course is a Jack Nicklaus signature design featuring six seaside holes that put the players on the very edge of the Atlantic Ocean. The Conservatory Course is an 18-hole Tom Watson design featuring 140 acres of dramatic elevations and undulating greens not commonly found in Florida.
Ocean at Hammock Beach Restrictions & Fees
- Please note, you must be a guest of the Hammock Beach Resort in order to play this course. Valid 8/1/2011 - 12/31/2019