- Year Built: 1954
- Course Designer: Ed Mattson/Tommy Birdsong
- Club Type: Public/Municipal course
- Water Hazard: Water comes in to play on only one hole
- Homes: Homes are far away
Food and Beverage
- Restaurant: The Grille room
- Meals: Ideal place to relax while at the course
- Bar: Full Bar
- Banquet Facilities: Facilities available
- Showers: Bathrooms in clubhouse
- Driving Range: Practice driving range
- Putting Greens: Practice putting green
- Club Rentals: Men and women right anf left hand club rentals
Directions to Fernandina Beach Golf Club
- Directions from Amelia Island:
From Amelia Island, take A1A/Buccaneer Trail north until you
reach a stop sign and need to turn. Turn left here onto Bill
Melton Road. Follow the curve and you will see a sign for
the golf club.
- Directions from Anywhere:
The golf course is located in Fernandina Beach, north of
From the I-95 / SR A1A (SR 200 / exit 373) intersection:
A1A east to Amelia Island. Once you cross the bridge to
Amelia Island look for Amelia Island Pkwy. Turn right and
take Amelia Island Pkwy to the golf course on your left.
- Directions from Jacksonville Beach:
Take SR A1A north to the Mayport Ferry. Take the Ferry and
cross the Intracoastal Waterway. Continue taking SR A1A
north to Amelia Island. Approximately 3 miles after you pass
Amelia Island Plantation and approximately 1. 5 miles after
the flashing light you will see the course on your left
(Bill Melton Rd).
Fernandina Beach Golf Club Reviews (0)
Add a Comment
Be the first to review this golf course! Click "Add a Comment".
- *Complimentary Replay at Fernandina Beach GC: Play a 2nd, same-day round at no additional cost after 1pm.Valid 10/1/2017 - 12/31/2018
Fernandina Beach Blog Articles
About Fernandina Beach Golf Club
The Fernandina Beach Golf Club is Northeast Florida's golfing treasure where you can enjoy the Amelia Island atmosphere at a great price. The Amelia Island golf courses offer 27 holes consisting of the North, West, and South nines. The West/South combination is the tournament course. The West Course at Fernandina Beach Golf Club is long with wide fairways. The South course is where accuracy counts more than distance. The Fernandina Beach Golf Club is adorned with an abundance of wildlife and water hazards. Golfers of all handicaps will find an enjoyable round of golf at this scenic course with a true Florida feel.