- Year Built: 2006
- Course Designer: Tom Watson
- Club Type: Resort course
- Water Hazard: Water comes into play on 7 holes.
Food and Beverage
- Restaurant: Open for Lunch on Wednesday - Saturday & Dinner Fri-Sat.
- Bar: Full service bar
- Showers: Mens and womens locker rooms with showers
- Driving Range: Practice driving range
- Putting Greens: Practice putting green
- Chipping Range: Practice chipping green
- Club Rentals: Mens and womens right and left hand club rentals
Directions to Conservatory Course at Hammock Beach
- Directions from Anywhere:
The golf course is located in Palm Coast, east of I-95.
From the I-95 / Palm Coast exit (exit 289, Palm Coast
Take Palm Coast Pkwy east to Old Kings Rd North. Turn
left and take Old Kings Rd north to Forest Grove Drive (Old
Kings Rd north will become Forest Grove Drive. Take Forest
Grove Drive to Old Kings Rd on your left (at Matanzas High
School). Turn left and follow Old Kings Rd to the golf
course entrance on your right (across from high school, if
you pass the high school, you have gone too far).
Conservatory Course at Hammock Beach Reviews (0)
Add a Comment
Be the first to review this golf course! Click "Add a Comment".
- Complimentary range balls included.Valid 6/1/2011 - 4/30/2019
- Stay 4 nights at Hammock Beach Resort, receive 4th night free when you play 3 rounds at Hammock Beach CoursesValid 8/12/2018 - 12/31/2018
Conservatory at Hammock Beach Blog Articles
About Conservatory Course at Hammock Beach
The award winning Hammock Beach Resort provides the perfect
location for the ultimate golf trip. The two immaculate golf
courses have been host to PGA Tour events and tout some of the
highest rankings in the state by Golf Magazine, Golf Week and
Golf Digest. Designed by legends of the game, each course offers
a distinctive style of play surrounded by spectacular views of
the natural landscape.
The newly restored Ocean Course is a Jack Nicklaus signature
design featuring six seaside holes that put the players on the
very edge of the Atlantic Ocean. The Conservatory Course is an
18-hole Tom Watson design featuring 140 acres of dramatic
elevations and undulating greens not commonly found in Florida.
Conservatory at Hammock Beach Restrictions & Fees
- Please note, you must be a guest of the Hammock Beach Resort in order to play this course. Valid 6/1/2011 - 12/31/2019